Looking for Cellar/Keg Washing/Bottling, etc. Portland, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Cellar/Keg Washing/Bottling, etc. Portland, OR

I am a homebrewer that is looking to get into the world of professional brewing. I have been a cook and chef for the last 20 years, and I'm ready to get off of the hot line and into a job that doesn't get me home at midnight.

I am willing to do any sort of grunt work that is available just to get my foot in the door of the industry. I'm looking for any sort of cellar work, keg washing, production assistant, bottling or canning line work, delivery driver, or anything else of that sort. I am a hard worker, quick learner, and my attendance record is excellent. Brewing, the science behind it, the practice of making it, and of course the enjoyment of the finished product have all become something I am very passionate about in the last few years, and I am looking forward to making this career transition.

I don't have any experience in a brewery, but I have a long career of experience with being on my feet all day, shifting heavy loads in possible dangerous environments, working as a team with all sorts of people, managing product rotation, cleaning and sanitizing schedules, and other skills that cross over into the brewery.

I would be happy to send my resume on request.

-Rob
Working...
X