No announcement yet.

Assistant Operations Manager - A.A.S in Brewing, Distillation and Fermentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistant Operations Manager - A.A.S in Brewing, Distillation and Fermentation

Operations Manager

Looking forward to a position as an assistant Brewery Operations Manager or an assistant Beverage Production Manager in the adult beverage industry.

lots more information about me located at http://www.vanderdecken.com including long resume and thoughts about what it is I can do an operations manager.

I am looking for an actual exciting place to work. Someplace that is struggling to make things better and needs a leader to step up to bring about fundamental improvements.

As a former Software Systems Analyst and Software Architect I have covered a whole lot of problem solving. As a recent graduate with an Associates in Brewing I might know a whole lot about brewing problems.

I have completed my Associates of Applied Science degree (with Honors) in Brewing, Distillation and Fermentation December 2016. Along with the core curriculum classes I have taken on extra coursework in statistics, business leadership and management principles. I filed for completion my Bachelor’s degree in Science in 2017

My career interests are in Quality Management (QM) and Quality Assurance (QA) as it applies to the process of brewing, cellaring and packaging beer. My personal interests are in the quality of both drinking water and wastewater treatments for breweries.
Working...
X