Head Brewer in Raleigh NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer in Raleigh NC

Looking for a skilled, experienced, and knowledgable Brewmaster to take over operations at a very newly opened 7 BBL brewpub. Ideal candidate would have a passion for everything brewing related. This would include recipe development, daily operations, raw materials management, and unicorn making. We are just gaining steam in the very relevant and desirable Raleigh, NC market. We currently have 8 beers on tap to include a collaboration. Our location has a gorgeous bar/taproom and we have been very well received in the community thus far. If you are looking for a home, we would love to talk to you.

More information about the location and the team will be disclosed immediately when responding to this ad.

Please reply to this message directly with a cover letter and resume. We are looking for you... maybe you are looking for us... let's link up and make magic happen! Compensation is competitive and the work culture is team oriented. Beer is our passion and only really really really great beer will satisfy our hopes, dreams, and desires! Are you in the same mindset? Give us a shout!

Interested

Mr. Seelbinder,

I am interested in the job opening. I sent you a private message with my email address and phone number. Contact me and I will send you a resume and cover letter.

Regards,
    Daniel McIlmoyle

Comment

Working...
    X