Need info on Fooding-Biering 3HL brewhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need info on Fooding-Biering 3HL brewhouse

If anyone has any information on these systems or knows someone who is operating one please let me know. Info needed badly.

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve,
    Hope you've found out what you needed to know.
    If not, you can contact VELO in Italy. They have bought Biering. We just bought three new tanks from them in addition to our Biering system.
    Good luck
    Peter Frodemo
    Gamla Slottskällans Bryggeri
    Uppsala, Sweden

Comment

Thanks for the info. That explains why I'm not getting any reply to my email's to fooding. What size is your brewhouse? What I need is a photo or detailed diagram of the pump head and plumbing in the immediate area. It was taken apart some years ago and I have never seen it assembled. There may be parts missing. I will try VELO.

Thanks,
      Steve

Comment

Velo make very high quality equipment, prices are comparable to Kaspar-Shulz.

I have brewed on a 250liter, a 1000 liter and a 3000 liter (fully automated BH) by velo all where excellent.
        www.Lervig.no

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Murphy
          Velo make very high quality equipment, prices are comparable to Kaspar-Shulz.

I have brewed on a 250liter, a 1000 liter and a 3000 liter (fully automated BH) by velo all where excellent.
          I just hope they can help me get the biering brewhouse back in order. A google search comes up with all kinds of hits but most of them are in italian and I don't read or speak the lingo. Does anyone have a link for VELO?

Thanks,
          Steve

Comment

Originally posted by bad351stang
            I just hope they can help me get the biering brewhouse back in order. A google search comes up with all kinds of hits but most of them are in italian and I don't read or speak the lingo. Does anyone have a link for VELO?

Thanks,
            Steve

velo.it

I have the sales chief info at work if I can find it I'll pm it to you.
            www.Lervig.no

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Murphy
              velo.it

I have the sales chief info at work if I can find it I'll pm it to you.

Thanks a million!

Comment

Working...
              X