Hectos or cases per customer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hectos or cases per customer?

In the process of setting up my business plan (microbrewery) I have run into the question of quantity per customer. Optimally I would break it down between on- and off-trade.

My first estimate for the on-trade, which is based on my experience to-date, puts me at 10 HL per customer who takes in only bottles (2+ cases per week) and 20 HL per brand on draught beer (a littel over a 30l keg/week). These are AVERAGES for my business here! Any comments?

How are things on the off-trade in the States? What's your average per week? Liquor stores vs. grocery stores - who sells more? Any comments? How high are the increased sales when you do price-off promotions?

Any help is appreciated and comments are more than welcome. Please bear in mind that I am more concerned with the US market than business in the foreign markets.

Servus

All in gallons for US

I pulled marketing info off of this site-- but it is the big picture numbers. There is another thread that I got this from in the archives from I think this summer-- 2006.

<A>
    Last edited by AlexisScarlett; 12-20-2006, 03:09 PM. Reason: can't speel

Comment

Working...
    X