Brewer - Hong Kong-based brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer - Hong Kong-based brewery

Come be a part of the craft beer revolution in Asia. Craft beer has already exploded in the West, but it is only starting to take off in Asia. According to a recent study by Rabo Bank, there are only 53 craft breweries in China, versus over 5,000 in the United States (source: Brewer’s Association)

Competently operates brewhouse equipment to process brews according to SOPs, including, but not limited to the items below:
    Brewhouse operations: Milling, Mashing, Lautering, Boiling, Whirlpooling, Knockout, Grains out(with yeast), Brewhouse Vessel CIP (incl Heat Exchanger and Hot Liquor Heat Exchanger)

Prior operating DME manufactured brewing equipment is a bonus.

Prior experience operating a Meheen bottling line is a bonus.

Prefer someone with at least 7 years of commercial brewing experience.

Cellar-Related operations: Fermenter CIP/Scrub/Sanitation, Cell Counting, Checking Gravities/Monitoring fermentation(Incl. Glycol Controls), Capping/ Chilling/ Dryhopping schedule and procedures, Yeast Disposal(Grains out), BBT Cleaning and Sanitizing, Recording fermentations, Reading BBT levels and recording, Checking DO and Co2 in beer

Packaging operations: Carbonation of beer, Filtering, Cleaning firkins and Casking beer into firkins, Checking CO2 in beer. Running a Meheen bottling line.

Quality Assurance Operations: Cell Counts, Pitch Rates, Gravity Measurements, DO Measurements, Process Sampling, Yeast Viability Measurement, Taste Panel

Other: Effluent processing as it relates to the above operations, Cleaning and organizing standards, Daily Record of Activities accurately and legibly recorded.

Brewer position

Dear Sir,

I would like to Submit My humble requisite to consider my profile to be inducted as a BREWER.I have 8.5 years Commercial Brewing Experience. Kindly requested you to please share your email-id to send resume.

Thanks & Regards,

Satish Sahu
    emai-lid- satishsahu1986@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X