free packaging and branding design offering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free packaging and branding design offering

I've been working as a graphic designer for the past eight years or so and had a small stint in the craft beer industry working in sales promotion in MA and am interested in getting back to work in craft.

I've always been very interested in packaging and have worked on packaging products for Legal Seafoods, Delicasea and a few apparel companies in the New England area. My work can be seen here - http://www.chrisgillis.com

I'm offering up my free time to any craft brewer that is considering overhauling their branding or packaging to build up my portfolio in this sector (would love to work exclusive in craft beer packaging sometime).

Please shot me an email in probrewer and we can talk.

Serious inquiries only please.

label design opportunity

chris,

i am the head brewer of a small brewery in boise, idaho. i know that you stated that you have done work in the new england area, but was wondering if you would be interested in some design work for us. we have already had some label designs worked up, and we have more that we'd like to do. we would like to stay somewhat with the styles/themes that we already have. i could send you what we have and ideas for what we are further interested in. if it is something that you'd consider e-mail me back at josh_sockeye@msn.com.

thanks for your time,

josh king
    sockeye brewing co.
    Cheers!!

JOSH KING
    SOCKEYE BREWING CO.
    BOISE, ID.
    josh_sockeye@msn.com

Comment

Thanks for everyone that contacted me, the response was great.

I've hand picked a few projects that I will be working on over the next few months. When I have finished these I will post again for some more pro-bono work.

Comment

Working...
      X