Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear future brewer

Dear Brewer,

I know you know how to do your job. I want to hire you because you are skilled at developing recipes, you are the best, most observant janitor ever, you are consistent in all things you do, you know how to document, you are a team player, you can lift over 55 pounds, and you have an exceptional work ethic.

Did I mention you love BEER?

So, I know all of the things about you, but have you even heard of Vernal Brewing Company (VBC)?

VBC was established as a brewpub in 2013 in Vernal, UT. In 2015 VBC began packaging and outside sales/distribution. In 2016 we upgraded our brew system to an American made 20 bbl system. We currently distribute in Utah, Wyoming, and Montana.

We currently carry nine brands with solid recipes, but we know nothing is perfect so we continually strive for better quality and better beer. The sky is the limit when it comes to creating beer at VBC. We have a small test system so you can do what you do best.

Vernal and Uintah County are full of amazing outdoor adventures just waiting for you to discover and experience year round. (hiking, biking, snow shoeing, cross-county skiing, dinosaur hunting, fishing, rafting, boating, camping, etc…)

So what are you waiting for? Send me your resume and let’s get this amazing adventure started.

ginger@vernalbrewing.com

Great ad. Wish more owners had your mentality

Comment

Honest feedback, I read it as a bit trite and condescending.

But my hiring practices tend more towards "I need a brewer."
      Russell Everett
      Co-Founder / Head Brewer
      Bainbridge Island Brewing
      Bainbridge Island, WA

Comment

I dig it

Well written, humorous and appreciated. Should generally be implied with most posts on this thread.
        Chris Firey
        crfirey@geemaildotcom
        610-threeonezero-1574

Comment

Working...
        X