PDA

View Full Version : 30 bbl Production Brewery and Canning Line for sale or lease in West Virginia

afg26505
09-27-2017, 11:44 AM
The Morgantown Brewing Company has a Turn-key 30 barrel, 4 vessel brew house, 4 90-barrel fermenters, 1 90-barrel brite tank, lincan 30 can per minute canning line, 500 gallon glycol chiller, steam boiler, grain mill, lenticular filter, keg washer, walk in cooler, grain and can storage for sale or lease. System is expandable to up to 21 90-barrel fermenters, and canning line can be expanded to 60 cans per minute.

We added a second production facility near our brew pub a few years ago and currently have some excess capacity. Would consider leasing that capacity, leasing to own the equipment, or selling outright. All equipment is less than three years old, and in like new condition.

Production brewery is in a 6 acre, river front industrial park, , in a growing college town. We own the property, so an agreeable lease would not be a problem.

Location would be perfect for a growing brewery to quickly add capacity and cans, or for a brewery in planning to be up and brewing in weeks instead of years. A water-front tap room would be a great addition also.

Our location is less than an hour from Pittsburgh, 2 1/2 hours from Baltimore / DC, and under 5 for the New York City and Philadelphia markets. Easy interstate access, and room to expand on the property.

Please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions at (304) 376-1869 or email me at art.gallagher@comcast.net . If no answer, please leave a message and I will get right back to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaewYVCh2cs