PDA

View Full Version : SW Michigan Brewery/Pub for Sale

beerengineer
10-23-2017, 10:37 AM
MicroBrewery/Pub for sale.

Here is an opportunity to own a Micro that is totally established and truly Turn Key. Just bring your recipes, and start brewing!

Michigan's southernmost Brewery!

Included in sale:

-2000 Sq. Ft. building, Plus additional 600 Sq. Ft. Building, perfect for larger BrewHouse??? Additional seating??
-Building faithfully restored. originally built in 1838, one of Michigans oldest buildings!
-Many original materials/ fixtures incorporated in restoration.
-Over 150K in building restoration!!
-Village is 110% supportive, Many Grant opportunities available for example, Facade work, 75% funded, New living quarters, 45K per unit, and much more!!
-All new Plumbing, HVAC,(two units), and electric.
-Possible living quarters on 2nd floor
-Live music room/Dining Room with stage and lighting
-Complete 3bbl gas fired system with 4 ferms, all pumps, chiller, hoses, kegs etc. included.
- Currently licensed as Small Winemaker, in addition to MicroBrewery. Wine equipment negotiable.
-Distilling license is easy to obtain. Even if you do not operate a still, you may buy in bulk from any Michigan Distillery, bottle and sell to the public. Margarita anyone??? Great way around the Class C license! and practically free!
-Walk in cooler behind bar with 8 taps, plus two mix nitro system.
-Beautiful Beer Garden, with covered seating and live end bartop, stage for outdoor entertainment, and flower/herb garden with fountain
-Indoor seating capacity 96
-Loads of free municipal parking- Brand New lot behind brewery for app. 30 cars plus electric charging
-4.3 star rating on social media
-Complete commercial kitchen with 12' hood/makeup air, single door freezer, Range with flattop and two burners, new pizza prep fridge/table, slicer, pizza oven with two decks, etc. etc.
-Includes Beautiful hand made live edge furniture throughout, 10K in furniture alone!
-IPad POS may be transferred, in any event, included are IPad and Mini with cashdrawer and printers. TV and sound system, too!

This Brewery has great atmosphere, and a great local following. Also draws tons of tourists from local lakes and Chicago, Grand Rapids, KZoo and Detroit. Located on Hwy 131 35 Miles due south of KZoo. 69,000 residents within 20 miles. Only one other brewery within 20 miles.
Great area to live, affordable housing, many outdoor activities. St. Joseph River very close, and beautiful!
Been in business 3 years, always operating in the black. Heck, We do over 20k in tips alone!
I run it as Husband / Wife, but bring your creativity; possibilities are endless!

I'd love to see someone take this and run with it- I've done all the hard work, now you can have the fun with it! Could easily expand to 7bbl, and distro, mobile canning/ bottling available. Also, contract brewing available in KZoo for larger runs.
Wife and I are looking to retire, getting up in age and it's time to let go.
I will be available to train, transition, whatever you like, if needed.

Everything is up to code, all inspections current, Health Dept. loves us, Mechanical and building all perfect.
Grab this before it's gone!!

Asking 190K, a real steal for what is here.
I DO NOT check this board very often, so please email direct......

And, Please, if you are not truly interested in making an offer, PLEASE do not contact me! I love to chitchat, but I am really busy!!!!

Please email: marlinmatt1@gmail.com (marlinmatt1@gmail.com)