Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer required for small craft brewery in Santa Marta, Colombia

Hi,

We are a small new craft brewery outside of Santa Marta on the beautiful Caribbean coast of Colombia. We are just a few minutes from the Caribbean Sea and on the foothills of the beautiful Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. We are located on a beautiful organic farm and hostel.

We are looking for a brewer to join us and help with running the production side of the brewery. This will include: brewing, packaging, general cleaning and organising, QC of fermentation and record taking.

You will need to be confident enough to be very independent during tasks, as we are a new brewery the current brewer will at times be needed to go out on marketing and sales errands leaving you occasionally to be running the brewery alone. However, during major brewing and packaging processes you will work as a team with the current brewer.

What we can offer:

- A place to sleep
    - A basic Colombian salary
    - The experience of living on the beautiful Caribbean coast of Colombia and learn Spanish
    - An opportunity to be part the initial growth of a young craft brewery.

What we require:

- You must have brewing knowledge and experience of craft ales.
    - You must be open to working in a hot environment (ambient temp of 30 degrees centigrade)
    - We are looking for someone open to living in a rural environment and flexible with work schedule

We also require a minimum of 3 months. Great opportunities available for the right person to grow with the brewery.

If you would like more information please don't hesitate to contact me.

surfmonkeybeer@gmail.com

Hello,

I've just sent you an email on this. Really interested in the position!

I'm a British brewing professional, with experience in breweries based in London, UK and Melbourne, Australia. I'm currently in Bogota.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    John Mather
    Whatsapp : +57 3117694217

Comment

Working...
    X