X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer

Head Brewer
    Floyd County Brewing - New Albany, IN 47150
    Here's an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to join our Management team as a Head Brewer. Floyd County Brewing has a huge following and has been voted best of in so many categories. Our business is highly successful, growing rapidly and has become a destination for people who love the full Craft Beer experience, including a full service restaurant to compliment our great Craft Brews. Responsibility includes operating and maintaining a 7 Barrel Brew house that serves our onsite brewpub. As a vital team member, you'll have a chance to be involved in many aspects of the business and marketing strategy. You will be establishing yourself in one of the biggest industries right now, Craft Beer.

Areas of Expertise should include: - Knowledge of Beer Styles, and key ingredients - Recipe Formulation - High attention to detail - Focus on cleanliness, sanitation and organization - Brewing Water Chemistry - Yeast Management & Harvesting - Industry Trends - Outgoing personality that will engage public at events and be a face representing the business

Job Type: Full-time

Required experience:

Commercial Brewing: 1 year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head Brewer

Could you please provide me with an email address so that I may send you my resume.

Comment

Working...
    X