Who Wants New Business in Pacific NW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wants New Business in Pacific NW?

I want to do an about face. I have been in sales and distribution for over 14 years and really enjoy the microbrewery industry and thus want to seek employment in sales.

I want to work directly for a financially sound microbrewery in the Pacific Northwest. I am open to long term contract work, as I have owned my own business for over 4 years, but I really am seeking a long term opportunity. I am very tenacious and customer focused and would enjoy the opportunity to tout a quality product and oust the competition. I think calling on restaurants, establishments, and other outlets for distribution would be something I would really enjoy while progressing further in sales and distribution. I take pride in my work, like you, and I would like to create the perfect win win.

There is great opportunity in expanding sales and brand recognition. I hope you may be able to assist me in my pursuits. I've kind of given up on corporate America and would rather work locally and sell volume. I'm looking to make a good career move and I am not interested in chasing carrots or commission only opportunities. I say that from experience.

I am good at what I do. I am good at generating new customers and new sales growth. I just need the tools to make that happen. I need to have a competitive advantage, not a disadvantage, and I need sales support and backup. With those things, I can grow your business and have fun doing so.

Please let me know if you know anybody I should talk to. I should have started working in the microbrew industry years ago, but have some health issues that kind of required me to seek something with benefits and something a little more stable given the glut of microbreweries at the time.

Regards,

RE: Pacific NW Sales

PS:

I live in Everett WA (north of Seattle).

Comment

Working...
    X