Equipment Advise Needed ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Advise Needed ....

For there being so much information on the Internet, it has been very difficult to estalish the basics of equipment needed for a brewpub operation that I intend to open. Does anyone have a resource that is not a consultant for someone wanting to learn? I'd like to find out what "brand" name equipment should be considered, calculations of capacity (I think I need a 15BBL), things to watch out for, etc...

I know I'm asking a lot and hope that someone out there is willing to share a little lessons learned. I would also like to tour similar systems in the Midwest if anyone would offer.

Thanks for you time and I look forward to helpful feedback.

Thanks.

JVNW (JV Northwest, Inc.) is a manufacturer of stainless steel tanks/vessels, mixers and systems. Made in USA.

Slot Hoki 4D adalah situs slot pulsa deposit tanpa potongan terpercaya murah di Indonesia. Daftar dan mainkan game slot deeposit pulsa online gacor terbaik dengan jackpot tertinggi.

These guys are cool, like most in the industry, especially Dr. Witte.
    Missouri, I guess that's midwest. ??
    Last edited by jtmoore; 06-07-2003, 09:54 PM.
    JTMOORE

Comment

Sjeegam,
      There are some articles that state, "rules of thumb", or typical consumption rates of a brewery located within a restaurant. Let me try to dig them up. Where in the midwest are you looking to open a pub? There may be some great resources right under your nose.
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X