Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lava Rock Brewing Company, LLC is looking to hire a Brew Master (ALBUQUERQUE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lava Rock Brewing Company, LLC is looking to hire a Brew Master (ALBUQUERQUE)

The Brew Master is a full-time position and is crucial to the success of the Lava Rock Brewery Co. The BM is responsible for all operations regarding the brewery. Brewing beer in sufficient quantities to support all sales, developing all Lava Rock beer recipes, maintaining all brewery equipment, maintaining and developing all inventory systems to include; beer ingredients, tools, beer equipment, kegs, accessories, yeast lab, and any and all things associated with the brewery. Cleaning the brewery area as necessary to comply with the health and safety laws for the State of NM. Developing key relationships with vendors, suppliers and all of the who’s to know in the Micro-Brewery business. The Brew Master will be expected to professionally represent Lava Rock Brewery Co. at all beer shows. This position directly reports to the Managing Members and Owners of Lava Rock Brewery Co.

Email: myrandar@ic-nm.com
    Last edited by Lava Rock HR; 05-31-2018, 12:06 PM.

BM position.

Originally posted by Lava Rock HR View Post
    The Brew Master is a full-time position and is crucial to the success of the Lava Rock Brewery Co. The BM is responsible for all operations regarding the brewery. Brewing beer in sufficient quantities to support all sales, developing all Lava Rock beer recipes, maintaining all brewery equipment, maintaining and developing all inventory systems to include; beer ingredients, tools, beer equipment, kegs, accessories, yeast lab, and any and all things associated with the brewery. Cleaning the brewery area as necessary to comply with the health and safety laws for the State of NM. Developing key relationships with vendors, suppliers and all of the who’s to know in the Micro-Brewery business. The Brew Master will be expected to professionally represent Lava Rock Brewery Co. at all beer shows. This position directly reports to the Managing Members and Owners of Lava Rock Brewery Co.

Email: myrandar@ic-nm.com
    Interested in Lava Rock Brewing Co. LLC. Brew Master position. I am a NM native and currently professionally brew in AZ. Graduate of U.C. Davis Brewing Science program, 2x GABF Gold medal winner and judge. 15 years brewing and consulting experience. I am interested in what type of craft brewing project you are doing (micro or pub) and size -production. Any canning and barrel aging/sours? I have experience in both. I can be contacted by email at: jritter@rocketmail.com. Thank you, JR.

Comment

Working...
    X