Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer Position Available With Established, Expanding WI Brewery

Overview:
    PUBLIC Craft Brewing Co is a Southeastern Wisconsin brewery located just north of the Illinois border, midway between Chicago and Milwaukee. We currently operate a 3.5 bbl system and we're in the process of acquiring an historic building for a new 15 bbl system and expanded taproom. We're seeking a motivated and organized head brewer to help establish new SOP's for our upcoming expansion, contribute to the development of our identity and product portfolio, and be an integral part of our exciting growth in this rebounding downtown district.

Responsibilities:
    • Production scheduling
    • Raw materials inventory and ordering
    • Brewing (wort production, cellar work, etc)
    • Development of new recipes
    • Maintain cleanliness of brewing/cellar/lab areas
    • Participate in promotional events and festivals
    • Periodic availability in the taproom, talking beer with patrons
    • Packaging, including canning, kegging and bottling (bombers)
    • Maintaining thorough brewer's notes and all required documentation
    • Management of cask ale and kettle sour programs

Requirements:
    • Extensive knowledge of the brewing process
    • Formal brewing education or commercial brewing experience strongly preferred
    • Attention to detail with regard to cleanliness and tracking the brewing process
    • Strong troubleshooting skills to be applied from milling to packaging to the beer cooler.
    • Ability to work both collaboratively and independently

Please send your questions, cover letter and resume to info@publiccraftbrewing.com
    -Matt Geary
    PUBLIC Brewing Co
    Kenosha, WI

Things about me you didn't know? Well, English is my second language. Growing up in my house, we spoke Sarcasm. Fluently.
Working...
X