Head Brewer/Operations manager needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer/Operations manager needed

We are looking for a brewer/operations manager if you know anyone interested that wants to me part of building something successful from scratch.
    We own a 5th generation Maple Farm near Meadville PA (Howles Maple Farm) and are in the finishing stages of construction on our new Project and building Riverside Brewing Co in Cambridge Springs PA. We bought the historic property after the burning of the famous Riverside Inn last year. We found the Perfect 1879 7000 square ft timber frame barn, preserved it, dismantled, and move it to the site. We redesigned and reassembled the barn into a 250 seat brewpub/full restaurant with an exotic one of a kind outdoor entertainment area bar, bathrooms, etc It’s truly a destination
    We have in place a 15 bbl brewhouse, tanks, foeders, etc. with tons of room and layout for future expansion. We wish to hire someone who is open minded about brewing and working with the uniqueness of our maple, sap, bacteria, and help create some one of a kind beers that are unique to our area
    We are opening in June but wish to bring someone on to work with us in the near future to be ready to open
    We will pay the right person for this position very well and Offer healthcare, retirement, vacation, and opportunity to be part of building something very successful. If you know of anyone interested they can email me jason@riversidebrewery.com or call/text me 814-720-2952 Like our Facebook page! We are excited to open!
Working...
X