Electricity consumption, commercial septic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electricity consumption, commercial septic

Anyone have an annual figure for electrical consumption in a small brewery (10bbl/1000bbl annual)? Especially a brewery that leans heavy on electric vs. gas (electric boiler, etc.). I'm checking into the feasibility of using wind power (as well as solar for H2O pre-heat), such as a 10kW wind generator, at the very least to augment usage.
    As long as I'm asking, rough water consumption for said brewery? (I give it 6-10bbl for each bbl of beer) and the related processing through a commercial-sized septic/holding system - any input on experiences with/design of?
    Thanks in advance.

Bump - Round II

Since this never got so much as a peep in replies, I'm going to query again, as I just had a site assessment completed for wind power generation, and wanted to get some real world numbers for energy consumption (vs. my best guess for my situation).
    So if you'd all be so kind as to pull out your utility bill(s) and share your monthly kWh's and therms consumed, I'd be most appreciative. And if you'd also include system size/annual production numbers, it'd help put it all into perspective.

PM me if you prefer not to advertise your utility bill...

Much thanks in advance,

David
    Dave's BrewFarm
    on Little Wolf Farmstead
    Last edited by BeerBoy; 02-04-2008, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X