Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belgian brewery equipment providers

Hello,

Does anyone of you have experiences with the following Belgian brewery equipment providers?

CoenCo: www.coenco.be/
    SBM(Sterkensbrew ): www.sterkensbrew.be/sbm/index.html
    Packo: www.packo.com/en/

Thanks,
    Ernest

Not experience, but there is an intact Sterken's system located in Spring Hill Florida. It is in the former Saint Sebastiaan Brewpub. They closed down in Feb. of this year and as far as I know, everything is still there.

Bob
    Saint Somewhere Brewing
    Tarpon Springs FL

Comment

I've got Meura fermenters, bought used. They are poorly designed so that cleaning them is a fiasco. Sight glasses are separate from the CIP line, the sample valve and the temperature probe have this bizzare cone through the insulation, separate pressure and vacuum relief valves that aren't cleaned by CIP, etc.... To be fair, they were made in Japan-not Belgium. And they are 2 bar tanks. I'm just going to have to do lots of welding to get them right.
      Phillip Kelm--Palau Brewing Company Manager--

Comment

Quality

I visited the Sterkins brewery in their Spring Hill location about a year ago. Got a brewery tour and was VERY impressed with their quality. Probably one of the most beautiful breweries I have ever seen.
        Their serving tanks with plastic bags are something I had never seen before.

As far as I can judge all A++ equipment, no expenses spared.

My $0.02, hope it helps.

Jim

Comment

Working...
        X