Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is using the plastic 6 pack carriers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is using the plastic 6 pack carriers?

Just curious as to who else is using them. I know of two others but was wondering how many are using them. I've been happy so far but have had a few negative comments from some retailers.

thanks in advance

Yep, we're using them for over a year now. No complaints.

Dave
    Glacier Brewing Company
    406-883-2595
    info@glacierbrewing.com

"who said what now?"

Comment

dave

you and jergensen are the only ones I know of and me of course.

kiernan

Comment

6 Pack Snap-Pak Bottle Carriers

There are other craft brewers who use the plastic Snap-Pak plastic bottle carriers. This is the best "generic" package that shows off your bottle labels.

These carriers are more popular with retailers who are saving money by repacking bottles of the major brands. These carriers are always in stock, and can be purchased in quantities as small as 225. If anyone is interested in samples, please contact us at Mumm Products, www.sixpackrings.com., 800-446-7225.

Barry Dauber

Comment

Do a quick consumer survey on them and see what responses you get. I know there is a major cost difference, but everything is a tradeoff. Take a look at that lone Jergensen's six pack surrounded by 30 different brands in cardboard carriers. Now buy that six pack (covered in dust) and ask your non-brewing/ non-managing friends what they think. I couldn't tell you why, but these are less appealling to the consumer.
          fungus rules the earth

Comment

Working...
          X