Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Premier Stainless

To everyone at Pro Brewer
    I do a lot of reading and not a lot of posting but its now time to speak up. If you do a quick search on Premier stainless Systems im not the only one who has had a positive experience. I have been dealing with Rob for well over a year and a half with our system at Brewer's and i just cant say enough about Rob and the way he runs his business. The Equipment is beautiful and the efficiency of the system is outstanding. Having brewed three beers sofar on the system i can say it was very simple and the brewhouse manifold was well thought out from a brewers point of view. Alan one of Robs brewery installers helped with every aspect of unloading and putting the brewhouse together on top of 400 glues that sealed up my george fischer glycol piping. For all of you businees owners that had to start from the ground up on construction and ride contractors all day, Premier was the one and only business that got the job done right with no riding......Thanks Rob and Alan

Josh Brewer owner/brewer

Premier

Nice to hear some accolades.......Your systems a beaut !
    Your websites great, especially loved the "Green" section

Good Luck

T
    Tariq Khan (Brewer/Distiller)

Yaletown Brewing and Distilling Co.
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Canada

Comment

Sorry, Double post
      Last edited by PMR; 12-09-2007, 03:07 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

I second your recommendation-- Rob is a great guy and gives excellent service and help to a young brewer like myself. He was just over the other day taking a look at what's missing from my system and lending a hand in moving fermenters around. I've received a 30 bbl BBT and FV from him and while they haven't been used yet, I've thoroughly inspected them and they are very nice and cost effective as far as new stainless goes these days.

Best of luck Josh on your brewpub-- looks like a fantastic place to hang out!

Comment

Premier Stainless - Awesome Experience

I had Rob set up a used system and I can't say enough about the time he took to go the extra mile. We put the system in later in the year and Rob even went so far as to delay or cancel a personal vacation to get us up and running.
          I'm extremely pleased with Premier Stainless.

Paul Kavulak
          President
          Nebraska Brewing Company

Comment

Great to hear good reviews as Premier is one of the suppliers I've been considering. Thanks to all willing/able to provide feedback.
            Scott Metzger
            Freetail Brewing Co.
            San Antonio, TX

Comment

We've also had good luck dealing with Rob. I hope he is coming out with his keg washer soon?
              Linus Hall
              Yazoo Brewing
              Nashville, TN
              www.yazoobrew.com

Comment

Rob has been great to work with! We have 2 new systems from Premier, beautiful systems, great efficiencies and excellent designs. The ongoing customer service I have recieved from Rob has been the best feature, he is always avaialble and willing to answer any questions that arise. We also have a keg washer from him that works great as well. An excellent company to deal with.

Cheers!

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X