2 Liter Growlers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Liter Growlers?

I dug through the posts and couldn't find a supplier for the 2 Liter Growlers such as those used by Stone. I'd like to find a supplier that will also do the labeling. Anyone have a connection?

Thanks in advance. Paul

I'm not sure what Stone uses, but if they are 2 ltr. swing stopper try Koch USA I have purchased from them in the past and they were very easy to work with.
    Cheers & I'm out!
    David R. Pierce
    NABC & Bank Street Brewhouse
    POB 343
    New Albany, IN 47151

Comment

Growler clarification

Thanks David - I checked out their site and I may head in this direction if I can't find the swing tops that are more round. I should have attempted to include a picture in the first place. I'm adding one now. I'm trying to get these particular growlers for our mug club members - something a little more unique. Thanks again. Paul
      Attached Files

Comment

Call Pacific Coast Container in Vancouver Wa they have them or can get them in that style, ask for Gary and tell him Laughing Dog sent you
        here is a link to the web site

LDB

Comment

You might want to try a sample of that growler before you commit to a bunch of them. I find them hard to fill because the glass is so dark you can't see the liquid level and the neck is so narrow you can't look down inside to see how full they are. They also "glug" a lot when pouring.

Comment

I agree with danny. I hate it when people bring those growlers in.. you cant tell the level and they are hard to pour. They look cool!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

That's great input guys - thanks. I hadn't considered the dark color of the glass and the headaches that may come with it.

I usually get pints and other items through Grandstand and they said they couldn't get anything until around Jan 15. I gave them the info on CalGlass so I'm thinking there may be a supply issue here as well. At least the delay gives me a little time to check into these other items.

I'm still hunting for another supplier and I'll check on the color aspect this time around. I wonder if the shape of that growler nets a little thicker glass which drops the transparency down?

Thanks again. Paul

Comment

Working...
              X