Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very happy 2008 new year for all members

Happy Holidays:

From Bogota Colombia We desiring a best 2008 new year full of great things. We are some of thousands colombian people than hard working for changed the bad face of our country. We have a nice people : Coffe workers , Good profesionals , Athletes , Hard exotic fruits workers etc. Our country have a nice tourist sites while Cartagena Santa Marta , San Andres Islands , Boyaca , Bogota etc.

The People who trafficked drugs supported by arms is not the 0.3 percent of our population.

Our new variety hop Lusfdiacort in a future will provide hops to various Andean countries and why not say to the same countries also produced hops today. We have handicap that we can have fresh hops all year because we not have weather stations and we are working on the generation of high alpha acids variety.

All be happy.

Right Back At ya!

Tom
    ECBC

Comment

Originally posted by SHRHOP
      The People who trafficked drugs supported by arms is not the 0.3 percent of our population.
      Hey same as America! Please do not judge us by our border guards and our media either

Congratulations on your hops and thank you to your country for the roses in February!

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Año Nuevo!

En esta temporada te deseo que te la pases muy bien y que tengas un maravilloso 2008.

Comment

Happy New Year to You!!
        Your news of Hops is WELCOME!!!! Well done. Keep up the good work!!
        If you have news on importing your products to the U.S. please share!

I'll apologizefor my countries (USA) ill conceived "war on drugs". I believe our losing drug war has only fueled (explosively) the illegal cocaine market. Which obviously negatively impacts your country. I do not let the media or corrupt corporate politicians mold my opinion of the good people of Columbia.

Cheers to you!!

Matt G.

Comment

Working...
        X