perlick taps/faucets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perlick taps/faucets

We're about to open a 40 tap (20 beers) venue here in Melbourne, Australia. We have come across the Perlick taps (http://www.perlick.com/pdf-files/bee...ccessories.pdf) and are considering using them but they are new to Australia. For those who have used them, do you recommend them highly?

I highly reccomend these faucets. We have eight now and they are easy to maintain and really dont need much cleaning like the old style. get em!
    Josh

Comment

Perlick's are much better than standard faucets. They don't gum up and get stuck because all the liquid inside them is under pressure rather than sitting around and drying out. When you do clean them, just screw off the little nozzle on the front and wash it. The one downside is the way the lever is designed on these. The end is a ball in a hole rather than a straight lever in a straight notch. It's hard to describe unless you look at it. Very rarely when you go to close it, it doesn't move straight and it doesn't seal properly. You just have to open real quick and snap it closed again. There are very similar forward sealing faucets called ventmatics that supposedly don't have this issue. Either way, it's a minor issue and I like the perlick's simply because they're the original and have the logo stamped in the side kind of making them old fashioned looking.

Comment

The best faucets out there are the perlick sanitary faucets. Depending on your volume they stay 90% cleaner than standard faucets. Worth every penny!

Comment

Perlick's

I use the 425SS. I would definitely recommend them as well.
          Jeff Byrne

Comment

Get the flow control.......I have Celli's with flow control. They cost more but will save money in the long run.

Comment

Working...
            X