Experienced Graduate Brewer looking for a Head Brewer Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Graduate Brewer looking for a Head Brewer Position

Graduate Brewer from ICBD, the one and only famous school of brewing in Scotland.
    Holds a Bsc honours in Brewing with Management and professional exemption from the institute of Brewing London.
    Has over 15 years experience working in Microbreweries (both manual and fully automated systems) and extensive knowledge of German, British, Belgium and American styles of beer.
    UK: 4 years of traditional brewing with infusion system, open fermenters and cask ale british market.
    Turkey: 5 years of commercial German and American styles of beer in state of the art equipment.
    India: 1 year of technical consultancy as well as Head Brewer for the two first brewpubs in Bangalore.
    Africa: 2 years working for the first Microbrewery in the pearl of Africa Region.

Overall 12 years of brewing around the world therefore can relocate and settle easily.
    Excellent vision of what makes quality beer, creative and adaptable. If you are looking for someone with Education, Experience and Personality:

Please Contact (dankenia@yahoo.com) for an up to date Resume.

Please note that I do require work permit for USA and Europe before you contact me.
    Otherwise please let’s talk more and thank you for this introduction.

Have a brewmaster position open in Honolulu, Hawaii for a new brewery if you are interested. Please send your resume to andrewlee56@gmail.com.

Comment

Any Job outside USA due to work permit restrictions for overseas applicants.

Comment

Position open in Birmingham, AL

If interested in relocating to the Magic City, please send a resume to contact@trimtabbrewing.com. We are a high growth new brewery (30 bbl specific mechanical system with plans to bring on canning line and plans to bring on 270 bbls of total capacity in the next year.

Comment

Hello

Please send me your resume on abhishekhajare99@gmail.com. I want to start a microbrewery in india in Mumbai, do think you can help.

Comment

Would love to start a dialog about a great opportunity in Texas. Please shoot me a note at jpritchfw@gmail.com. Thanks.

Comment

Head Brewer position available in CA. Award winning Figueroa Mountain Brewery.

Award winning Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. location in Santa Barbara County CA is looking to hire an experienced Head Brewer to run one of two new locations. Full brewing operation.
              please email jaime@figmtnbrew.com if interested. Visit www.figmtnbrew.com for more info about company

Comment

Working...
              X