Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experieced Production Brewer seeking Head Brewer Position in Start-up or nano brewery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experieced Production Brewer seeking Head Brewer Position in Start-up or nano brewery

Chris Kambouris
    3914 Kenmore Ave
    Parma, Oh 44134
    440-317-0944
    kambourischris@yahoo.com

I am a self motivated brewer who worked his way from homebrewer to professional with 2+ years of experience at The Brew Kettle Production Works in Strongsville, Ohio. I'm seeking to take on the duties and challenges of Head Brewer in a company whose focus is in sustainability, as well as a deep respect for brewing culture, heritage, and history. I'm eager to work with a company that is looking to establish or improve its brand identity through it's interaction with the public and with the selection of it's products. I would like to operate in a brewery that works responsibly with local ingredients and resources when possible.

I possess many vital skills in production brewing such as:
    -Bottling
    -CIP
    -Cellaring, and basic facility maintenance, including inventory and organization which will benefit overall workflow and cost efficiency of daily operations, as well as a strong sense of creativity which will ensure brand and product originality. Also my background in public speaking is an additional asset for interaction with customers and special events.

I am looking forward to working with like minded people who share a similar drive and enthusiasm for producing beers with integrity, tradition, and respect to not only the industry, but the people who seek out its product. Please contact me at kambourischris@yahoo.com or by phone to discuss a possible interview or employment opportunity.

Sincerely,
    Chris Kambouris
    440-317- 0944
    Last edited by Christo; 09-07-2014, 09:06 AM.

check your private messages. Just extending a hello.

Comment

Working...
    X