Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced Head Brewer seeking next challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer seeking next challenge!

I have 8 years experience working on both sides of the Atlantic, producing contemporary and traditional styles. I have won multiple awards and received top rated reviews in multiple magazines and websites. I am currently based in the EU but gearing up for a move back to the US mid to late summer/fall 2020 when my contract is up.

My beers have won national awards in the US and Ireland, and my IPAs have gathered favorable ratings and reviews in DraftMag and Beer Advocate Magazine.

I am eligible to work in the US and EU.

Please contact me via PM.

We are an American owned mid size craft brewery located in Central Israel. We are specifically looking for a passionate experienced brewer to run all aspects of production at our brewery and to craft exceptional beers for the local (and export) markets) Our brewery is located in a safe pastoral friendly neighborhood. If you're interested, please email me at: Neil@Shevet.co.il cheers!

Comment

About Farmstrong Brewing Co.
      Farmstrong Brewing was founded in 2015 in the heart of the Skagit Valley, an agricultural region about an hour north of Seattle that is recognized as one of the top six regions in the world for growing barley!
      We use almost 100% locally grown and malted grain from Skagit Valley Malting in every beer at Farmstrong Brewing. Recreational activities are literally just outside your doorstep with the North Cascade mountains and the waters of Puget Sound within a 20-minute drive from the brewery! We are committed to brewing world class beers and we are looking for a new lead brewer to maintain the quality and consistency of our current line-up while bringing innovative and new ideas to the brewery.

About the Brewer Position
      Farmstrong Brewing Co is seeking a professional, quality focused, technically gifted and team-oriented brewer to join our brewing family and help Farmstrong achieve it’s fullest potential. The Lead Brewer position executes a variety of tasks to ensure the quality of Farmstrong Brewing products meet the highest standards of quality and consistency. Monday through Friday with weekends as needed. Duties include but are not limited to: operating a 2 vessel, 25BBL brewhouse, various tasks in the tankfarm, operating automatic keg washer, filling kegs, beer filtration, the unloading and storage of raw materials and finished products. The lead brewer will also need to be adept a record keeping, maintain inventory levels of raw materials and finished products as well as forklift and palletjack operation.
      The Ideal Candidate will possess:
      Minimum of 3 years of experience in a commercial production brewery.
      Requirements for the position:
      Solid understanding of all aspects of brewing, cellar work, yeast management, CIP and sanitation
      Prior brewing, filtration and tank cleaning experience
      Experience in maintenance tasks and recording and monitoring of raw materials
      Strong mechanical aptitude
      Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
      Ability to consistently lift 50lbs, move 165lbs, climb stairs, stand, bend, twist and stoop during the day
      Safe handling of hazardous chemicals in accordance with safety protocols
      Eagerness to join a growing team
      Self-motivated
      Coachable
      Genuine enthusiasm for our craft
      This is a full-time position with compensation DOE and education. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to todd@farmstrongbrewing.com. Please put “Lead Brewer” in the subject line.

Comment

If you are still looking for work and want to work in Connecticut please email resume to Lori

lori@ctvalleybrewing.com

Comment

Hi, we are located just outside the Chicagoland area.
          please send your resume to daneschuld@gmail.com or text 847 778-7070

Comment

We are looking for another brewer, come join a growing brewery in the Midwest near Omaha. Send resume to contact@kegcreekbrewing.com

Comment

Working...
            X