Lead Brewer/Production Manager Looking in Portland, OR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Brewer/Production Manager Looking in Portland, OR

I am an experienced production brewer that has held a variety of different roles in both small innovative breweries as well as large regional production facilities. Currently looking for leadership roles as a brewing lead or in production management/operations. My time in the industry has given me deep insight and experience in barrel management, supply chain management, production scheduling/sales forecasting, product and mechanical equipment troubleshooting, brewer training, safety/HAACP and of course, brewing. I currently manage production for a brewery in Washington State that is experiencing consistent growth and is primed to open a new taproom and expanded production facility. Whether you’re a new upstart brewery that needs that extra technical insight to get off the ground or an established operation that requires an efficient lead, I’m confident I can be of service! At this time I am only considering roles in Portland, OR. Please DM me or view my profile bio for further information, or for a complete resume/references.

Thanks,
    Eric
Working...
X