Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mexican brewer 5 yrs of exp and siebel edu look for opportunity any part of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mexican brewer 5 yrs of exp and siebel edu look for opportunity any part of the world

hello brewers, Like most around here, my life’s passion is beer. I have 5 years of experience divide between sales and production so I have experience in different areas from grain to glass, in the part of sales I have experience on how to build a strong brand, distribution, the good practices of costumer services and how to manage a complete brewpub include experience on cleaning draft lines and in the part of production I have experience in equipments from 5 to 40 bbl I am skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of brewing/yeast management/cleaning/packaging and inventory management. Now I am making the councise course of brewing technology at siebel and I am a beer server certified, I have strong experience in sensory panel and detecting off-flavors and how to avoid them I enjoy working with others and bring an optimistic and positive energy with me to work everyday. Hopefully I'm the right brewer for you! Resume, cover letter and references available upon request.

Send me your contact information please.
    Thanks
    Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Mcsports View Post
      Send me your contact information please.
      Thanks
      Brad
      Hi I already sent you a message with my email and cellphone

Comment

We're in San Jose CA and looking for a head brewer. Please email us at HR@s27ales.com.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Shizmobrewery View Post
          We're in San Jose CA and looking for a head brewer. Please email us at HR@s27ales.com.

Cheers
          I already sent you and email

Comment

We're located in Iowa and looking to fill one of our brewer positions that is opening up in 30 days or so. Please send resume to Rob@BackpocketBrewing.com.

Comment

Working...
            X