Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mexican brewer 5 yrs of exp and siebel edu look for opportunity any part of the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mexican brewer 5 yrs of exp and siebel edu look for opportunity any part of the world

hello brewers, Like most around here, my life’s passion is beer. I have 5 years of experience divide between sales and production so I have experience in different areas from grain to glass, in the part of sales I have experience on how to build a strong brand, distribution, the good practices of costumer services and how to manage a complete brewpub include experience on cleaning draft lines and in the part of production I have experience in equipments from 5 to 40 bbl I am skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of brewing/yeast management/cleaning/packaging and inventory management. Now I am making the councise course of brewing technology at siebel and I am a beer server certified, I have strong experience in sensory panel and detecting off-flavors and how to avoid them I enjoy working with others and bring an optimistic and positive energy with me to work everyday. Hopefully I'm the right brewer for you! Resume, cover letter and references available upon request.

Send me your contact information please.
    Thanks
    Brad

Comment

Originally posted by Mcsports View Post
      Send me your contact information please.
      Thanks
      Brad
      Hi I already sent you a message with my email and cellphone

Comment

We're in San Jose CA and looking for a head brewer. Please email us at HR@s27ales.com.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Shizmobrewery View Post
          We're in San Jose CA and looking for a head brewer. Please email us at HR@s27ales.com.

Cheers
          I already sent you and email

Comment

We're located in Iowa and looking to fill one of our brewer positions that is opening up in 30 days or so. Please send resume to Rob@BackpocketBrewing.com.

Comment

About Farmstrong Brewing Co.
              Farmstrong Brewing was founded in 2015 in the heart of the Skagit Valley, an agricultural region about an hour north of Seattle that is recognized as one of the top six regions in the world for growing barley!
              We use almost 100% locally grown and malted grain from Skagit Valley Malting in every beer at Farmstrong Brewing. Recreational activities are literally just outside your doorstep with the North Cascade mountains and the waters of Puget Sound within a 20-minute drive from the brewery! We are committed to brewing world class beers and we are looking for a new lead brewer to maintain the quality and consistency of our current line-up while bringing innovative and new ideas to the brewery.

About the Brewer Position
              Farmstrong Brewing Co is seeking a professional, quality focused, technically gifted and team-oriented brewer to join our brewing family and help Farmstrong achieve it’s fullest potential. The Lead Brewer position executes a variety of tasks to ensure the quality of Farmstrong Brewing products meet the highest standards of quality and consistency. Monday through Friday with weekends as needed. Duties include but are not limited to: operating a 2 vessel, 25BBL brewhouse, various tasks in the tankfarm, operating automatic keg washer, filling kegs, beer filtration, the unloading and storage of raw materials and finished products. The lead brewer will also need to be adept a record keeping, maintain inventory levels of raw materials and finished products as well as forklift and palletjack operation.
              The Ideal Candidate will possess:
              Minimum of 3 years of experience in a commercial production brewery.
              Requirements for the position:
              Solid understanding of all aspects of brewing, cellar work, yeast management, CIP and sanitation
              Prior brewing, filtration and tank cleaning experience
              Experience in maintenance tasks and recording and monitoring of raw materials
              Strong mechanical aptitude
              Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
              Ability to consistently lift 50lbs, move 165lbs, climb stairs, stand, bend, twist and stoop during the day
              Safe handling of hazardous chemicals in accordance with safety protocols
              Eagerness to join a growing team
              Self-motivated
              Coachable
              Genuine enthusiasm for our craft
              This is a full-time position with compensation DOE and education. To apply, send a cover letter and resume to todd@farmstrongbrewing.com. Please put “Lead Brewer” in the subject line.

Comment

Working...
              X