Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Brewing Consultant in China - Can Help with Sourcing/Checking Chinese Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Brewing Consultant in China - Can Help with Sourcing/Checking Chinese Equipment

Hello, thanks for visiting my post.

My name is Neil and I am UK brewer now based in China (first came to China in 2010). I have been brewer for over 25 years.

I have worked in a number of countries including France, Portugal, Bermuda, Hong Kong, Armenia and of course the UK.

In my time as a brewer I have brewed on a number of systems from a manual 300L system to a 35HL semi-automatic system.

Brewing Consultant Based in China

I am now working as a brewing consultant based in China. I am currently working on a 20HL brewing installation in Yunnan, China. We are installing equipment sourced from a Chinese manufacturer in Jinan.

I also help breweries source equipment from China too. I can help people find equipment they need taking into consideration a number of other factors such as:
    • How much do you plan to brew per month and year?
    • What is your overall budget for the project?
    • How large is your building?
    • What are you goals for the next 3-5 years?
    This will be done in consultation with the client. When we know the equipment list, I can then reach out to a number of manufacturers giving several options to choose from.

Please note Chinese borders are currently closed to international travelers. As I reside in China I can visit brew equipment manufacturers where others can't.

Breakdown of Services

A breakdown of my service is usually something like this:
    1. To get quotes from 5 equipment suppliers working with them individually on each proposal.
    2. Once narrowed down to 3 chosen suppliers take a trip to visit the companies and assess their work and further explain the project. Take photos and videos to share with client.
    3. Report and communicate with client about the visit and decide on who will be the chosen brewhouse supplier. Work with client to place the order and make sure the it’s correct. Keep in contact with supplier and client during the fabrication phase.
    4. Once fabrication is finished, visit the manufacturer before shipping to check equipment
    5. Follow-up with client and supplier to make sure that the equipment arrives on time, safely and intact.
    I can also source individual pieces of equipment such a centrifuge which can start at around US$ 30,000 in China.

Please Feel Free to Contact Me

If you feel like I could be of help to you then please feel free to reach out to me anytime. My email is:

I am happy to discuss any project or answer any questions you may have. Also I have attached my resume below so you can see my experience.

If you would like more information on what I can provide then please click the link below: neil@asianbeernetwork.com

https://www.asianbeernetwork.com/asi...ng-consultant/

Thanks for your time, have a great day and happy brewing!

Regards,
    Neil

AsianBeerNetwork.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	Asian Brewing Consultant - Brewing in Armenia Cropped.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	301673

Attached Files
Working...
X