Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewer in Albuquerqued area, 4 years experience looking for work. Willing to relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer in Albuquerqued area, 4 years experience looking for work. Willing to relocate

Hello!

My name is Kolton Huerta. I am a brewer in Albuquerque, New Mexico, looking for work in the brewing industry. I have almost 4 years of experience now operating a 15bbl brewhouse. Everything from grain to glass. I moved from Phoenix to Albuquerque to learn how to brew under a bronze medalist in the world beer cup. I worked continuously at my family's brewery Kilt Check Brewing Company, while also finding an assistant brewer position at the Flix Brewery here in Albuquerque. I've made a lot of beer and am passionate about what I do.

If you have work in your brewery feel free to contact me. I'm willing to do anything in brewhouse operations. Lead Brewer, assistant brewer, cellar worker, packaging, and more. For resumes email me at brewer.mrkolton@gmail.com. Thank you so much for your time, and hope to hear from you. Cheers!

Please forward your updated resume to me. jeff@porterhamel.com We can then talk about opportunities.

Comment

Hey Kolton- would you mind sending your resume to info@18thwardbrewing.com

Comment

Working...
      X