Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced Brewer and QA looking for new challenges.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer and QA looking for new challenges.

Hello to all,
    Greetings.

My self Parth Kumar, I have completed M.Sc in Food Technology at Allahabad University, and am currently employed as Sr. Process and Packaging Executive, for Carlsberg, India.

Have also worked with 90bbl Microbrewery startup based in West Africa.

About my love ❤ for Craft Beer->

I have a passion for beer and brewing ,My love for beer is contagious and I consistently inspire persons, previously uninterested in beer, to try a multitude of beers in search of understating my obsession. I have many practical skills as well as the ability to capture an audience when I talk about beer. I am extremely hard working and a fast learner; you can give me a problem and expect a solution. I am looking for a company who believes in producing world-class beers and adding to the growing community of craft beer nationally and worldwide. I would be ecstatic to be a part of a start-up or to help grow a like-minded brewery into a successful venture. I am not driven by the money nor am I looking for an easy career, I want to be a part of something revolutionary.

My job responsibilities include:

Execute the necessary production duties including but not limited to wort
    production, fermentation management, filtration and finishing, and bright beer
    handling.
    • Ensure that all beer is produced to standards and specification by following recipes
    and procedures as set by Director of Brewery Operations.
    • Follow best practice and safety requirements dutifully.
    • Maintain brewing,clarification and other related documentation in an
    organized and complete manner.
    • Attend brewery staff meetings as required.
    • Clean and sanitize all equipment and work areas to maintain consistent beer quality.
    • Maintain healthy communication with other departments (QA/QC, Packaging,
    Tasting Room).
    • Possess a well rounded knowledge of brewing and beer styles beer knowledge.
    • Willingness to participate inpromotional events as needed while representing the company and the brand in a professional manner.
    • Manage beer and equipment for local accounts as needed.
    • Perform all job functions within the structure described in the Employee handbook of policies and procedures at Carlsberg, India.

I enjoy travelling, meeting, talking and interacting with people and play an effective role in team work, not only by contributing ideas but also by listening to people and supporting them.

Thanks
    Last edited by Guest; 07-02-2020, 11:37 PM.

We are an American owned mid size craft brewery located in Central Israel. We are specifically looking for a passionate experienced brewer to run all aspects of production at our brewery and to craft exceptional beers for the local (and export markets) Our brewery is located in a safe pastoral friendly neighborhood. If you're interested, please email me at: Neil@Shevet.co.il cheers!

Comment

I am still in the market, looking for challenging opportunities.

Comment

Hi Parth,
        I think our position in Nairobi Kenya could be a good fit for you. We are revolutionizing the beer scene in East Africa.
        Check our post here: https://discussions.probrewer.com/fo...-nairobi-kenya
        Cheers,
        Isaac

Comment

Hi
          ​​​​​​I've sent you an email.

Many Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X