Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer, Cellar and Packaging Pro for Hire in San Francisco/Bay Area

Hello ProBrewer Family,

My name is Mario. I am in a transition period before my next permanent position starts after the new year, and I am looking for temp/contract work to fill in the next few months. I will be in the SF Bay Area from Oct 23rd and would be open to any opportunities. I was previously the head brewer for Wood Beer and Wine Co and am familiar with the greater Bay Area beer industry.

I have ten years of craft brewing experience in all aspects of production from packaging (ran and operated canning and bottling lines), to cellar (cellar and filtration lead for Harpoon in Boston) and brewhouse management as well as over a decade of retail management experience.

If you are looking for someone who can jump into any production role and get to work quickly with little to no training, feel free to send me a text or email. I would be happy to send you my resume and answer any questions you may have for me. I have worked for breweries of all sizes and bring a diverse skill set that I have developed over the years.

Cheers,
    Mario Cortes
    mariodavidcortes@gmail.com
    713-256-4158

Working...
X