Brewer for hire in MA/Boston area w/6+ years experience willing to relocate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer for hire in MA/Boston area w/6+ years experience willing to relocate

Professional brewer with 6+ years experience, ranging from manual to fully automated 2 vessel systems, sizes from 10bbl to 50 bbl production level. I have experience brewing almost all styles, including newer styles such as heavily fruited sours and adjunct heavy stouts. Previously ran a production team of 8+ brewers over multiple brewpubs. Most recently worked at smaller brewery with weekly canning runs on a Microcanner MC202 canning line. Barrel aging knowledge with both high gravity beers and wild ales. Brewing diploma from The American Brewers Guild.

Willing to fill any role, as well as relocate for the right job.

Cheers.

Attached Files

Are you still looking for opportunities? I'm in the process of turning an up and coming MA contract brewery into a physical brewery in the greater Boston area and am looking for someone to join the team to build the brewery, run the operations, brew, ect. We're in the capital raising phase. If you're interested, you can email me at gildedskullbrewing@gmail.com.

Comment

If you are still looking for work and want to work in Connecticut please email resume to Lori

lori@ctvalleybrewing.com

Comment

I know its a long shot but we are looking at the Ipswich Ale Brewery. I can be reached at rob@ipswichalebrewery.com

Comment

Would you be looking to relocated to Northern Virginia?

Route 7 Beer is hiring an energetic and creative, experienced brewer.

Route 7 Beer Co., a 10 BBL production brewery with a beautiful taproom, mezzanine, large outdoor beer garden and appetizing food menu at a prime location in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of Loudoun county only spells success and good times. We are visible from Route 7 a major primary state highway and busy commuter route in Northern Virginia.

We are opening our doors in April 2022 so contact us now to give your valuable and practical inputs and help us select the right equipment you would desire to make great beer. It’s like designing your own kitchen for your new home! Make Route 7 your home. Contact me at route7beer@gmail.com.

Looking to hear from you.​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X