Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer looking for the next challenge

Hi

I am a professional head brewer with experience in all aspects of brewing operations. Here's a somewhat brief background into my brewing experience:

I have always had passion for beer and especially the process of brewing. I have been working in the business for over 10 years now, have a brewers certificate and great references.
    I gained first experience at Bj’s restaurant and brew house where I worked as a cellar man first and then upgraded to an assistant brewer.

I lived in Munich / Germany for a couple of years where I home brewed a lot and worked on new recipes. Moreover I was enrolled in the Master Brewer program through Doemens Academy (World Brewing Academy) and graduated in 2010. I love to create new recipes.

Currently I am living and working in Chester, Virginia.

My wide variety of exposure, my customer service skills and my passion for beer and brewing, coupled with my energy and willingness to learn are undeniable.

I feel these things make me a valuable asset to any team.

Please contact me if you would like to add a quality player to your team. and I would be happy to send you my resume.

I am looking to find a job near Richmond, VA or Charlotte, NC

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Brewmastermcgra; 12-14-2020, 08:29 PM.
Working...
X