Pro Brewer looking for Brewpub work in CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Brewer looking for Brewpub work in CO

Hello Colorado! Does your brewery need a hard-working, enthusiastic, passionate brewer? I just moved to Fort Collins for a brewery ops position but have decided to look for work elsewhere. I have been at a production brewery (working in packaging) in the meantime, but hope to find a brewpub to work for with the same passion that I have for craft beer. There is a profound difference between production level brewing and the brewpub level, you just lose alot of love when you are macro instead of micro IMO. My skill set includes every aspect of microbrewing from grain to glass, hot side, cold side, ordering and some packaging experience. Tons of experience in management and FOH operations as well. Shoot me a message if you would like to see my resume!

Cheers!

Bump. . . In the night

Comment

Still on the hunt!

Comment

• ZackRabbitBrew
        ZackRabbitBrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there Fella! I'm in Thornton Colorado about an hour south of FC. I'm actually in early planning stage for our brewery. If you wouldn't mind I would like to maybe talk with you and throw around a few ideas. Let me know!

Thanks,
        Zach

If you are interested Keg Creek Brewing in Glenwood, IA is hiring another brewer. Great location within 20 minutes of downtown Omaha.

Comment

• Chubz C
        Chubz C commented
        Editing a comment
        Appreciate you reaching out, but I'm aiming to stay in Colorado. Cheers

If you want to move to the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina to work on a Farm Brewery making above average salary, contact me! 252-473-1991 Weeping Radish Brewery

Comment

• Chubz C
        Chubz C commented
        Editing a comment
        That sounds amazing, I'm hoping to stay in Colorado for the time being. Thanks for reaching out!

Right on Zack! Shoot me a pm and we'll chat it up

Comment

Colorado brewpubs! Still looking for work!

Comment

Working...
        X