Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passionate and experienced brewer seeking new opportunities in northern Colorado.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate and experienced brewer seeking new opportunities in northern Colorado.

I am a brewer with 5 years production brewing experience on a 5 BBL direct fire Premier system. I have a bachelor's degree in business and all of my brewing knowledge comes from brewing on the home brew level for 7 years before becoming an assistant and eventually a head brewer for the last 4. I have extensive experience in all aspects of small brewery operations extending even to equipment repair and trouble shooting. My yeast propagation, pitching, and handling skills are exceptional and I always hit my numbers. I will never consider myself a master brewer until I have produced an exceptional batch of every style and I aspire to that. In my free time I like to explore all that Colorado has to offer. My ideal situation is in a brew pub or 15bbl brew house but I am open to any situation as long as the career fit is right. I would consider relocating if the right opportunity presents itself. Open to discuss any opportunity to further explore this industry so don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for looking and I hope to hear from you.

Keg Creek Brewing in Glenwood, IA is expanding and looking for another brewer. If interested please submit resume to contact@kegcreekbrewing.com.
    Thanks

Comment

A smaller brewery in Ouray is hiring. I live somewhat close (Telluride) and could provide some context on the area if you want to move to SW Colorado.

Comment

• hopothecary
        hopothecary commented
        Editing a comment
        I saw that posting, at this point I have a lot to take care of in Fort Collins before I could meet that time frame. I do love the area but it might be too far away from friends and family for me at this time. Thank you so much for your offer!!
        Cheers,
        Sam

Hi there Fella!
      I'm in Thornton Colorado about an hour south of FC. I'm actually in early planning stage for our brewery. If you wouldn't mind I would like to maybe talk with you and throw around a few ideas. Let me know!

Thnaks,
      Zach

Comment

• hopothecary
        hopothecary commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry I was out of town. Shoot me a private message and I will get back to you.

I sent you a private message if you're still looking.

Comment

I sent a private message if you are still looking for work. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X