Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lead Brewer, Educated, Experienced Brewer (5 years)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lead Brewer, Educated, Experienced Brewer (5 years)

Looking for a Lead/Head Brewer Position in the Eastern Half of the United States.

I have 5 years of experience on a 10 BBL manual brewhouse to a 50 BBL automated brewhouse, ranging from 1,000BBLS/yr to 200,000BBLS/yr. I also completed the Siebel/Doemans Diploma program.

Please direct message me for resume.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-19-2021, 02:36 PM.

Contact me at uli@charter.net or txt at 252-473-1991

Comment

Hi. We have some great opportunities at Victory Brewing Company. Please visit our jobs board, My Job Search (ultipro.com) or message me directly, jhopkins@victorybeer.com. Thank you!

Comment

Beltway Brewing Co. in Sterling VA is hiring! Find the job posting here:

Cheers!

Comment

You near New England Specifically New Hampshire?

Comment

I am wondering if you are still by chance available. I can be reached at rob@ipswichalebrewery.com

Comment

Would you be looking to relocated to Northern Virginia?

Route 7 Beer is hiring an energetic and creative, experienced brewer.

Route 7 Beer Co., a 10 BBL production brewery with a beautiful taproom, mezzanine, large outdoor beer garden and appetizing food menu at a prime location in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of Loudoun county only spells success and good times. We are visible from Route 7 a major primary state highway and busy commuter route in Northern Virginia.

We are opening our doors in April 2022 so contact us now to give your valuable and practical inputs and help us select the right equipment you would desire to make great beer. It’s like designing your own kitchen for your new home! Make Route 7 your home. Contact me at route7beer@gmail.com.

Looking to hear from you.​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
              X