Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate and experienced brewer seeking new opportunities

Hi

I'm Raj Kumar. I have 8.0+ years experience in Commercial and Craft Brewing and Production of the Brewery industry. I am experienced in Brewing operation, Recipe development & Innovation, Craft bottling and Management. I have good experience of starting Kenyan first microbrewery.

I am reliable, hard working and with a strong attention for details, I've covered all aspects of Brewing and Production. I started my career in the Quality control section and made my way up to become Brewer in a fast growing business, moving from being Head of Brewing first and then Master Brewer. During my entire journey I have designed many award winning recipes.

Achieved qualification In Biochemistry and Bioprocess Technology.

During the past few years I've overseen wort production, yeast management, centrifuge operations, craft bottling, recipe development & innovation while training new members of an international team. Prior to this, I managed Bateleur Brewery (Nairobi, Kenya) Brewing operations and packaging.
    Alongside my current role, I've been in charge of performing maintenance and repair work also.
    I'm looking forward to being part of a new, exciting project. If you’re looking for a qualified brewer with an excellent work ethic, who has a passion for beer and people, look no further.

Please find it and do consider for current or further openings as per needful. Please let me know if there is anything for me.

For further discussion please email me at shivam9743@gmail.com or whatsup me +919599620498

Cheers

Raj Kumar

Working...
X