Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer Looking For Work in Northern CO or East TN

Hello,

I'm an experienced Colorado brewer who has, unfortunately, been affected by the pandemic.

I've been in the industry for nearly 10 years working on multiple sized systems i.e. 50bbl manual brewhouse, 30bbl Premier Stainless system, 3.5bbl manual system, and a 1.5bbl pilot system.

I have cellaring experience ranging from 300bbl tanks down to 7bbl tanks - KO'ing, filtering, fining, cleaning, steaming, carbonating etc..

I love this industry and have a wide range of skills and abilities that could make me an asset to any brewery while remaining a multi-functional operator. I'd be happy to discuss more of my experience and ambition regarding any position in a brewery.

I was lead brewer at my most recent job where I handled day to day brewing tasks, cellaring tasks, inventory management, QA/QC, and maintenance. Before that I was the brewhouse engineer for a high production facility making large quantities of beer and hard seltzer on a 30bbl system that I maintained as well as brewed on, and previously was an operator and R&D brewer for a large, well known Colorado brewery that unfortunately went under.

Please send a PM for any questions or discussion as well as any references one might like to have.

Thank you.
Working...
X