SF Brewer seeks new opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Brewer seeks new opportunities

Smart, creative, confident, organized local brewer with 5+ years pro brewing experience seeking a new opportunity.

Are you still looking? Drop me a note at alex@southcitycider.com

Comment

Wanna brew in Honolulu, HI? $18-20/hr. Send resume & cover letter to rox@honolulubeerworks.com

Comment

Interested in a well paid Head Brewer position on the Outer Banks of North Carolina? Send resume or contact me at 252-473-1991

Comment

Hey there! We are a 7BBL Brew pub located outside of Yosemite National Park, CA. Feel free to shoot me an email if you are ever considering getting out of the city!
          www.1850brewingcompany.com
          hanna@1850restaurant.com

Comment

If you're willing to relocate to the other side of the world and looking for something completely different...am looking for a head brewer to start the endless possibilities of brewing on a compact but countryside hop farm in a new brewery in Japan~ I'm American and grow 21 varieties of hops. The new brewery is just about complete and Japan's fledgling craft beer scene is poised to take off. obinahops@gmail.com Dave

Comment

Tidal Creek Brewhouse in Myrtle Beach, SC has an opening for a Brewer. We are also looking at opening other locations, so opportunity to be a Head Brewer at own location.
              Please email me at adrian@tidalcreekbrewhouse.com if interested.

Comment

Working...
              X