Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experienced Head Brewer/Prod. Manager w/9+ years - Looking in Asia/Canada/Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer/Prod. Manager w/9+ years - Looking in Asia/Canada/Ireland

Hello!

I am an experience head brewer / production manager with 9+ years of experience in craft breweries looking for work as a head brewer, production manager or similar in Asia, Canada or Ireland. My educational background is in engineering, with a degree in structural engineering.

I have experience in project management overseeing the design, construction, installation and commissioning of equipment in a brewery capable of packaging 35,000hL per year. I then worked as head brewer, overseeing and leading all aspects of production and packaging, packaging over 800hL in peak months into cans, bottles, and kegs before my departure. Other skills include recipe development, raw materials management, production and packaging scheduling, production optimization with brewery efficiency in mind, people management and interdepartmental cooperation and efficiency.

Notable equipment used over my career has been brewing on a mash-filter brewhouse as well as a combi-style mash/lauter brewhouse, Alfa Laval centrifuge, flash pasteurization systems, filtration systems, Kosme/Krones bottling line and Wild Goose canning machine, kegging machines, yeast management systems.

Quality control and assurance has always been a priority of mine, working to brewing consistently high quality beer by monitoring all aspects of production, ultimately aiming for a consistent product with long package stability.

Please contact me (experienced.head.brewer@gmail.com) with any questions and I can send my resume along with references upon request. Thank you for your time!

Cheers!

Rob;
    We are a small British-style brewpub in Airdrie Alberta Canada looking for a dynamic individual to oversee all aspects of brewing operations. We find ourselves at the edge of becoming bigger as demand has increased dramatically. Our equipment is small by comparison ( 7bbl electric brew vessel with 5 - 7bbl fermenters) but our vision is much larger.Visit our Balzac Craft Brewing website to see what we are about.
    You may contact me at stew@balzaccraftbrewing.com or 403-650-1181 (if I don't answer right away please leave a voice message and I will get back fairly quickly)

Comment

Working...
    X