Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a ROCK STAR brewer? Head Brewer with 12 years of experience available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a ROCK STAR brewer? Head Brewer with 12 years of experience available.

I am a head brewer with 12 years of experience looking to help take the right brewery to the next level. I have an extensive knowledge of virtually every aspect of running a brewery, both small and large. Not only do I bring years of experience to the table, I also have a large volume of supporters who will follow me to any brewery I work with.

I feel that my years of experience, couple with my social media presence, would make me a solid fit for any new or growing brewery looking for a ROCK STAR BREWER to be the face of their company.

I am looking for a full time position, as well as any clients who are looking to elevate their beer and social media presence. I am currently based in Pennsylvania, and would be willing to relocate for the right opportunity. Please feel free to email me if you’re interested, so we can chat and see if I can help you out.

Cheers,

Jon Defibaugh

jdefibaugh37@gmail.com

Jon, I sent you an email a few days ago about an exciting opportunity we have that I think would fit in with what you are looking for. I didn't hear back from you, so I wanted to post a reply to the probrewer site in case my original email went to spam land. Please reach out to me with a full resume and short list of references, and we can schedule a time to discuss our needs and yours. Please reply to Brett Kintzer - brett.k@parenfaire.com
    Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by bkintzer View Post
      Jon, I sent you an email a few days ago about an exciting opportunity we have that I think would fit in with what you are looking for. I didn't hear back from you, so I wanted to post a reply to the probrewer site in case my original email went to spam land. Please reach out to me with a full resume and short list of references, and we can schedule a time to discuss our needs and yours. Please reply to Brett Kintzer - brett.k@parenfaire.com
      Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from you. Cheers!
      What did you expect, he did refer to himself as a "Rock Star", No Rock Stars got da time to check email!!

Just say'n..... ;-)

Comment

Hello there!!

We are currently looking to bring on board a Lead Brewer here at Chattanooga Brewing Co. The oldest brewery dating back to 1890!

A taproom and brewery located on Chestnut Street in Chattanooga's historic Southside, Chattanooga Brewing Company serves up craft beer and quality food in a casual, comfortable setting inside or out in our german-style beer garden. Our upstairs bar is ideal for private parties or company events.

We are rapidly growing and are in search of someone who can dream BIG and jump on the opportunity to lead an already successful brew into our next chapter!

Please let me know if you are available for a quick phone call to learn more and possibly visit. All expenses paid to do so obviously.

We are aggressively looking so let us know ASAP!!

Cheers

Bill Reed
        718-702-8277

Comment

Would you be looking to relocated to Northern VA?

Route 7 is hiring an energetic and creative, experienced brewer.

Route 7 Beer Co., a 10 BBL production brewery with a beautiful taproom, mezzanine, large outdoor beer garden and appetizing food menu at a prime location in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of Loudoun county only spells success and good times. We are visible from Route 7 a major primary state highway and busy commuter route in Northern Virginia.

We are opening our doors in April 2022 so contact us now to give your valuable and practical inputs and help us select the right equipment you would desire to make great beer. It’s like designing your own kitchen for your new home! Make Route 7 your home. Contact me at route7beer@gmail.com.

Looking to hear from you.

Comment

Working...
          X