Experienced Brewer for Hire - Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer for Hire - Charlotte, NC

I am a well-rounded, detail-oriented, six-year brewer searching for a long-term Head Brewer position where I can put my knowledge to use. I have operated in multiple brewing capacities such as assistant brewer (2,000 bbl/yr), head brewer (2,000 bbl/yr), shift brewer (30,000 bbl/yr), and currently, Director of Brewing Operations (10,000 bbl/yr).

My brewing is driven by science and creativity, and is very process-focused.

A goal of mine is to learn as much about this craft as possible, so I am looking to attend a formal brewing school in the very near future.

My resume will available upon request, so please reach out if I seem like the right fit for your organization!

Feel free to reach out...I've got a new brewery in rural Japan...free Japanese lessons and a piece of mind to consider a total change of scenery for a start up brewery in a country with an ancient way of doing things...obinahops@gmail.com Dave

Comment

Hey! If you're interested in living in the Madison, WI area, we have openings! We are just expanded our facility and do contract brewing, so lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Feel free to email me at jesica.aranda@drinkoctopi.com

Comment

Tidal Creek Brewhouse in Myrtle Beach, SC has an opening for a Brewer. We are also looking at opening other locations, so opportunity to be a Head Brewer at own location.
        Please email me at adrian@tidalcreekbrewhouse.com if interested.

Comment

Working...
        X