Experienced Brewer for hire, Virgina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer for hire, Virgina

I have 5 years experience in small craft brewing operations (1500 bbl/yr).

Head brewing experience, production scheduling, inventory, wort production and recipe development, cellar and packaging (keg and bottle).

Detail and process oriented, dependable and self starting. Completion of Siebel Concise Course in Brewing Technology.

I want to reach further into the brewing industry and learn as much as I can. I want to make my way into higher production levels (30,000+bbls/yr)

Resume available upon request.

Hey! If you're interested in living in the Madison, WI area, we have openings! We are just expanded our facility and do contract brewing, so lots of opportunities to learn and grow. Feel free to email me at jesica.aranda@drinkoctopi.com

Comment

Key Brewing, Dundalk MD has a brewer position open. Send resume to mmcdonald@keybrewing.com

Comment

Commonhouse Aleworks in North Charleston, SC has a brewer position open that might be a good fit. If you are open to relocating, please contact me at pearce@commonhousealeworks.com

Comment

If you are still looking new brewpub in planning in Ashburn, VA, Route 7 Beer, is hiring an energetic and creative, experienced brewer.

Route 7 Beer Co., a 10 BBL production brewery with a beautiful taproom, mezzanine, large outdoor beer garden and appetizing food menu at a prime location in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of Loudoun county only spells success and good times. We are visible from Route 7 a major primary state highway and busy commuter route in Northern Virginia.

We are opening our doors in April 2022 so contact us now to give your valuable and practical inputs and help us select the right equipment you would desire to make great beer. It’s like designing your own kitchen for your new home! Make Route 7 your home. Contact me at route7beer@gmail.com.

Looking to hear from you.

Comment

Working...
          X