No announcement yet.

Innovative + Experienced Brewer Ready for Next Opportunity in Hudson Valley, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovative + Experienced Brewer Ready for Next Opportunity in Hudson Valley, NY

Hey everyone, my name is Jason, and I’m new to the Mid-Hudson area of NY. I’ve been brewing professionally for five years and homebrewing for longer than I should probably say. I’m also a Certified Cicerone™ so it’s safe to say beer is pretty much my life. I’ve worked in breweries both large and small, from 15 gallons to 25 bbl. Now, I’m looking for my next brewing opportunity in my new stomping grounds.

A little more about me:
    • In my last position at Council Rock Brewery in Cooperstown, NY, I was a team of one. This has made me a self-starter who can execute both original and flagship brews with little to no oversight.
    • I’m an efficient brewer - at Lost Rhino, I helped increase brew efficiency by 4%; at Council Rock, I improved it by an additional 6%.
    • Favorite style to drink: West Coast IPAs - the hoppier the better!
    • Favorite styles to brew: Belgian styles, sour beers, spontaneous beers, and all sorts of lagers
    • I have done pilot brews for both Lost Rhino and Council Rock, covering all types of brews with many types of ingredients
    • I’m a skilled yeast wrangler - I can propagate yeast from even the most unlikely of sources, and make spontaneous brews that are more than just drinkable, they’re damned delicious
    • I’m an unabashed geek who plays D&D and board games regularly, and I almost never miss a renaissance faire (pre-covid, anyway…)

A little about what I’m looking for:
    • A brewery within an hour of the Poughkeepsie area of NY
    • To join a team who takes beer as seriously as I do and holds their brewers to high standards
    • I’m comfortable with joining a brewery at any level, whether you’re well-established, rapidly expanding, or just getting off the ground. I’ve worked with breweries at each of these stages and I’m familiar with the unique needs and challenges that come with each stage.

Please leave a reply to this thread or shoot me an email at jason.sheaves@gmail.com if you think we might be a good fit, I’d love to hear from you. Resume and references are available upon request as well.

Hello there!!

We are currently looking to bring on board a Lead Brewer here at Chattanooga Brewing Co. The oldest brewery dating back to 1890!

https://www.chattabrew.com/

We are rapidly growing and are in search of someone who can dream BIG and jump on the opportunity to lead an already successful brew into our next chapter!

Please let me know if you are available for a quick phone call to learn more and possibly visit. All expenses paid to do so obviously.

We are aggressively looking so let us know ASAP!!

Cheers

Bill Reed
    718-702-8277

Comment

Would you be looking to relocated to Northern Virginia?

Route 7 Beer is hiring an energetic and creative, experienced brewer.

Route 7 Beer Co., a 10 BBL production brewery with a beautiful taproom, mezzanine, large outdoor beer garden and appetizing food menu at a prime location in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of Loudoun county only spells success and good times. We are visible from Route 7 a major primary state highway and busy commuter route in Northern Virginia.

We are opening our doors in April 2022 so contact us now to give your valuable and practical inputs and help us select the right equipment you would desire to make great beer. It’s like designing your own kitchen for your new home! Make Route 7 your home. Contact me at route7beer@gmail.com.

Looking to hear from you.

Comment

Working...
      X