Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 years experienced brewer, ready to move for up to 18 months (J1 visa)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 years experienced brewer, ready to move for up to 18 months (J1 visa)

Are you looking for a studious brewer with 3 years of experience?

I am a hard working brewer with 3 years experience in different brewery. In the past years I have worked as a brewer, assistant brewer, cellar person and operator bottle and canning line. I did this work with great attention and precision. I also successfully completed a 2-year study to become a brewer.

I would very much like to gain experience abroad so that I can develop as a person, so that I can gain more experience and knowledge and learn new techniques.

As a young professional I can get a J1 visa. with this visa I can work in the United States from 6 months to 18 months. The mediation organization (an official J-1 Exchange Program Partner, here in my country) helps me to obtain the visa also helps me with everything else that comes with it (travel, housing... ).

If you are interested, I will send you my resume and covering letter brief.

Cheers!

Hey Pat email me at yazan@carakale.com would love to talk to you about a potential position with us.

Comment

Aloha Pat, Please send me an email at bigislandbrewhaus@yahoo.com. We are looking for experienced help and would like to talk about a potential position.
      Imua, Cheers & Beers! Tom

Thomas Kerns
      Big Island Brewhaus
      64-1066 Mamalahoa Hwy.
      Kamuela, Hawaii, 96743
      BigIslandBrewhaus@Yahoo.com
      808-276-3301

Hawaii's Highest Brewery
      Elevation 2,764'
      Waimea / Kamuela, Big Island

Comment

Hello I am wonder would you consider coming to canada for 4-5 months I would like to know more about you beeboyzzhoney@gmail.com

Comment

Interested in something even more adventurous? I'm looking for a brewer to take over for me for a year or two in Kampala, Uganda. Please drop me a line if interested at info@banangebrewing.com

Comment

Interested in something even more adventurous? I'm looking for a brewer to take over for me for a year or two in Kampala, Uganda. Please drop me a line if interested at info@banangebrewing.com

Comment

Working...
            X