Brewer 6+years experience. Loveland CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewer 6+years experience. Loveland CO

I am looking for any part-full time brewery position. I have over six years of experience in brewing from 800 bbl per year to 6,000 bbl per year. I am looking for something within 30-45 minutes of Loveland CO.

Please see my resume for more info. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L6I...ew?usp=sharing

Hi There mister Hoops!
    My name is Zach and we are actually in planning phase of our brewery which we plan to set up shop in Thronton, CO. I see you are in Loveland and we are about 40-45 minute south of you. Wouldn't mind Emailing with you if your interested.

Comment

Would you be looking to relocated to Northern Virginia?

Route 7 Beer is hiring an energetic and creative, experienced brewer.

Route 7 Beer Co., a 10 BBL production brewery with a beautiful taproom, mezzanine, large outdoor beer garden and appetizing food menu at a prime location in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of Loudoun county only spells success and good times. We are visible from Route 7 a major primary state highway and busy commuter route in Northern Virginia.

We are opening our doors in April 2022 so contact us now to give your valuable and practical inputs and help us select the right equipment you would desire to make great beer. It’s like designing your own kitchen for your new home! Make Route 7 your home. Contact me at route7beer@gmail.com.

Looking to hear from you.​​​​​​​

Comment

Hi,
        We're looking for a brewer to work a 3-6 month contract at 12Degree Brewing in Louisville, CO, just outside of Boulder. If you'd be interested in something like this, let's talk.
        Cheers,
        -Jon
        303-579-1004

Comment

Working...
        X