Could you use me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you use me?

Been brewing for a Quarter of a Century. Always looking for a Growth Opportunity. 40 + Beer Awards. Located in Southern California, but will entertain any Opportunity.
    Brewing, Training, Consulting, Systems and Equipment upgrades. I have done all, and have a great Brewing Network

Bart Bullington
    949 282 3942
    bartbullington@gmail.com

Hi,

TRU Colors is located on the beach in Wilmington NC and has an opening for a brewer role. We would love to talk with you!

TRU Colors is fairly large brewery (60-barrel system) with a tightly integrated social mission to stop street violence and unite people across America. We have a brand-new state-of-the-art brewery in a newly renovated 56,000 sqft facility. We also have great investors, partners, and distribution—Molson Coors is an investor, and all the major chains grocers will be selling our beer. Lastly, we offer highly competitive comp packages that include full medical insurance and stock options. For a little info on TRU Colors, check out the following links:

Facility Tour: www.TruTour.Life
    Background: www.TruStory.Life
    Docuseries Teaser: www.TruDocuseries.Life

TRU Colors is building a national brand based on peace, unity, and of course, great beer. And if this is not the perfect position for you, we have other positions open. Also, please feel free to share with a friend who might be interested.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers!
    Last edited by KhalilahOLO; 09-21-2021, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X