Talented Brewer in the Sheboygan Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talented Brewer in the Sheboygan Area

Extremely versatile and capable brewer looking for the right opportunity. I’ve been in a wide variety of roles in the craft beer industry for many, many years and offer a very unique skill set.

Contact me if you'd be interested in hearing about the position open in Appleton!

Comment

Hi,

TRU Colors is located on the beach in Wilmington NC and has an opening for a brewer role. We would love to talk with you!

TRU Colors is fairly large brewery (67-barrel system) with a tightly integrated social mission to stop street violence and unite people across America. We have a brand-new state-of-the-art brewery in a newly renovated 56,000 sqft facility. We also have great investors, partners, and distribution—Molson Coors is an investor, and all the major chains grocers will be selling our beer. Lastly, we offer highly competitive comp packages that include full medical insurance and stock options. For a little info on TRU Colors, check out the following links:

Facility Tour: www.TruTour.Life
      Background: www.TruStory.Life
      Docuseries Teaser: www.TruDocuseries.Life

TRU Colors is building a national brand based on peace, unity, and of course, great beer. And if this is not the perfect position for you, we have other positions open. Also, please feel free to share with a friend who might be interested.

Let me know what you think. Cheers!

Comment

If you're still looking, please reach out. csmith@twinoast.com

Comment

If you are interested we are looking for skills and abilities. Contact us at jobs@kegcreekbrewing.com.

Comment

Hi, We are hiring in Waunakee, WI! Octopi/Untitled Art is looking for people to join the team. drinkoctopi.com/careers will take you to our posts. Hope to hear from you!

Comment

If you are still looking Route 7 is hiring an energetic and creative brewer.
              Route 7 Beer Co., a 10 BBL production brewery with a beautiful taproom, mezzanine, large outdoor beer garden and appetizing food menu at a prime location in Ashburn, Virginia in the heart of Loudoun county only spells success and good times. We are visible from Route 7 a major primary state highway and busy commuter route in Northern Virginia.

We are opening our doors in April 2022 so contact us now to give your valuable and practical inputs and help us select the right equipment you would desire to make great beer. It’s like designing your own kitchen for your new home! Make Route 7 your home. Contact me at route7beer@gmail.com.

Looking to hear from you.

Comment

Working...
              X